Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm back

I'm reinstating this blog effective immediately. I started blogging almost two years ago while in the recording studio with my band, Crooked Still. Next week we're heading back into the studio, which reminded me that I had retired from blogging last April. So like Michael Jordan, Lance Armstrong and Brett Favre, I'm coming out of retirement in honor of the big studio push.

Next week, I'll be heading down to Charlottesville, VA with Crooked Still and producer/engineer Gary Paczosa (Alison Krauss, Dolly Parton, Dixie Chicks) to an amazing the retreat recording studio just outside of town. Keep an eye out here for news from the studio as it develops. It should be a blast!

Since I'm getting back in the swing of things here, I'd also like to take this opportunity to tell AT&T to officially fuck off for providing shitty cell phone coverage in my neighborhood, coming up with a lame solution to the problem with their Microcell product and then not even allowing me the choice to participate in said lame solution by not offering the product here in the fine state of Vermont.

More to come, I promise.

Corey

p.s. you can also follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/coreydimario

No comments: